Guesthouse for excursions in Naples
Toledo Loft is the perfect Guesthouse for excursions in Naples because it provides guests with ad hoc services in a very central location.
The facility is right in the historic center, in the strategic Via Toledo. From here you can quickly walk to many places of historical and artistic interest as well as places from which to observe breathtaking landscapes.
The multilingual reception of the guesthouse is at the service of guests to suggest and organize excursions through which to discover the area, the surroundings of Naples and learn about the true local culture.
Guesthouse for excursions in central Naples
Naples offers numerous opportunities for excursions to enchanting places:
- Underground Naples: a series of tunnels and quarries dating back to Greek times located 40 meters deep. Greeks and Romans deliver us visitable routes with walks that can take us back in time to evocative environments;
- Galleria Borbonica: under the hill of Pizzofalcone we find an underground route made in 1853 by Ferdinand II of Bourbon as an eventual escape route from the Royal Palace to Piazza Vittoria. Today it is divided into four routes: a standard walking route accessible to all; an adventure route with a visit to a cistern on board a raft; a caving route with a suit and harness and passage through tunnels and tiled cisterns; and La Via delle Memorie, which begins or ends at Palazzo Serra di Cassano;
- Spaccanapoli and the Veiled Christ: walk through the streets of the city to admire magnificent buildings, churches in different architectural styles, picturesque streets and the famous Sansevero Chapel with the Veiled Christ.
Guesthouses for excursions around Naples
The immediate vicinity of the city provides excitement and discovery with unmissable tours:
- Gran Cono del Vesuvio: a hike that starts at about 1,000 meters above sea level and takes us up to the crater of Vesuvius. We can walk the entire ring and observe the deep mouth of the volcano;
- The Path of the Gods: this is a long walk in the Lattari Mountains on the Amalfi Coast. We start from the hamlet of Bomerano di Agerola and go all the way to Positano, in the locality of Nocelle, covering 10 km during which we will admire breathtaking views;
- Monte Faito: this is one of the peaks of the Monti Lattari. At 1,130 meters above sea level we choose from several routes, such as the itinerary from Campo del Pero to Monte Cerasuolo, the one from Campo del Pero to Croce della Conocchia.
Choose Toledo Loft, Guesthouse for excursions in Naples.